Sunday, April 12, 2020

Principal's Message - 4/12/20

Good evening, this is Dr. Kennedy, principal of Forbush High School. I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend. I have a few announcements and updates I would like to share with you this evening.

Remote Instruction Continues This Week
I hope that everyone had a chance to relax and unplug for a bit during last week’s Spring Break. We are returning to remote instruction this week, so I want to encourage all students to resume completing assignments, activities, and modules online beginning tomorrow. Students and parents, please be sure you are checking your email accounts daily for information and updates from teachers.

As we continue remote instruction this week, I want to once again emphasize the importance of communication. Students, if you are having any difficulty with your assignments, please be sure to email your teacher. Our staff is here to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance. While we will continue to have limited staff on campus, our office will be open. Parents and students, please feel free to call the school or email me, Mrs. Dinkins, or Mrs. Huggins if you have any questions or concerns as we continue through the process of remote instruction.

That is all for this evening. As a reminder, be sure to follow Forbush High School on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram for announcements and updates. Also, please feel free to contact me anytime if you ever have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time this evening, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment