Sunday, June 2, 2019

Principal's Message - 6/2/19

Good evening, this is Dr. Kennedy, principal of Forbush High School. I have a few announcements and updates I would like to share with you this evening.

I want to begin this evening by thanking everyone for another great school year. We had an excellent Commencement Ceremony last week and I congratulate all of our seniors for all they have accomplished. Forbush graduates, best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Summer Office Hours
During the summer beginning tomorrow, June 3, our office will be open from 8am to 4pm, Monday through Thursday. However, you are always welcome to email me at any time if you have questions or concerns.

Report Cards
Report Cards will be available beginning next Monday, June 10, for students or parents to pick up. Feel free to drop by the office during our summer hours to pick up your report card at your convenience.

Summer School Classes
Students, there is still time to sign up to take summer school classes during the month of June. Please call the school or email me if you are interested. Summer School for course credit recovery begins this Thursday, June 6 at 8am in room 311-C.

Have a Great Summer!
This will be my final regular Sunday phone message for the school year. I will send messages periodically over the summer as needed. If you ever need to reach me over the summer for any reason, please feel free to contact the school or send me an email (robert.kennedy@yadkin.k12.nc.us). Also, don’t forget to check out our web site and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates. Thank you for your time this evening, have a great summer, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment